Successful Client Representation is a Result of Communication, Cooperation & Trust
- Prepare Listing Document & Perform a Thorough CMA
- Review ALL State mandated Listing Documents
- Handle ALL paperwork from listing documents, sales contract, to closing.
- Evaluate the Value of the property using recent comparable sales. Determining the correct market price is more than finding a price/sq ft. We take into account features and condition as well as comparing the property to homes currently on the market.
- Establish the correct market price!
Create the Best Presentation
- Preparing your house for sale is very important. Benefit from our experience.
- Suggest Staging arrangements
- Schedule for a complete professional home photography session
- Input Listing into the local MLS with the correct information including property identification, complete Feature list, and accurate description
- Syndicate the Listing with dozens of popular internet websites for maximum Buyer exposure.
- Prepare a flyer of “Facts and Features” to be available for showings
Listing Activities and Services
- Place “For Sale” and Directional signs. (The yard sign is the #2 reason that Buyers find the house they purchase)
- Coordinate all showings with a Centralized Appointment Call Center and set-up for electronic key box access.
- Provide Agent Feedback for each Showing.
- Review Market activity throughout the Listing period and discuss options to generate offers.
- Keep the Seller informed. Communication is the key!
- Internet and Social Media advertising and promotion!
- Present all Offers from qualified Buyers.
- Handle all negotiations to achieve acceptable Price & Terms. Experience matters!
- Keep the Seller advised of all Inspections, Appraisals, Buyer Loan process, and other Contingency removals required by the Contract
- Coordinate the Buyers Agent, Buyers Lender, the Title Company and the Seller
- Finalize a successful sale!